Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Christmas Wish- Essay 21-11-11

During the Christmas season, everyone will say, “Remember the troops!” or right now people will say, “Remember Joe Paterno!” and that’s a good thing. We should remember them. But we’re also missing a few people. We think about those who can’t come home to their families or those who are in tight situations, but what about those who don’t have families to come home to? We all should remember them as well. Those people, are the people my Christmas Wish goes out to.

My wish specifically is that the people who don’t have any family can still have a happy Christmas with friends. I wish that they can have friends who care enough about them to cheer them up and welcome them as if they themselves were family. There is a simple reason to why I chose them for my wish. It’s because they don’t have anyone and need a little happiness, especially now. Christmas is a time of love and giving, and I think these are the people that deserve a lot of it.
-ES

No comments:

Post a Comment